Bee Different | Premium Limited Edition Wall Art that Saves the Bees
WorldWeCan™ Exclusive Limited Edition. Premium Quality Wall Art that Saves the Planet!
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this wall print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you will fall in love with.
Our premium canvas wall art prints are the perfect addition to interior spaces.
Printed on museum quality canvas, these textured prints create a feeling of depth and sophistication in any room. With the included bracket, they can be hung directly on your wall.
- Museum quality
- Archival for over 100 years
- Printed with an Epson printer & UltraChrome series inks
- Stunning levels of detail
- Fredrix canvas materials
- Quality handcrafted thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Printed on textured, fade-resistant, pH neutral canvas (OBA-free)
- Weight: 16.57 ounces / y² | 470 grams / m²
- 1.5 inches / 3.81 cm deep.
- Thickness: 20.5 mil (0.52 mm)
Mounting brackets included
Canvases are printed and then hand-stretched on solid wood stretcher bars. They're finished with a gallery-style fold for a premium quality look.
This wall art has incredible value. It saves our planet & our future!
- Awesome art, quality prints for your home or office!
- Save Humanity & the Planet: your purchase contributes to key humanitarian & ecological causes to save humanity.
- Fantastic Art: by independent artists - elevate your rooms.
- High Quality: quality materials, made with love.
- Durable: made to last, more valuable, sustainable.
Eco-Friendly: environmentally friendly production.
Ethically Made: supports fair wages & work conditions.
- Create Jobs: support independent artists and jobs worldwide.
- Evolve: empower yourself, empower humanity.
Virtually Zero Waste: our production is highly efficient and recycled.
- Sustainable: consumption of our planet's resources is minimized.
- Limited Edition: limited, exclusive, only available online.
- Special: each art print is unique, one-of-a-kind, made to order.
- 100% Free of Child Labor: save the children, say no to child labor.
- 100% Sweatshop Free: our supply chain is 100% ethical.
Packaging made from recycled polyester/recycled cardboard. The bags used in our packaging are recyclable, low-density polyethylene, FDA and USDA compliant. Our canvas are placed inside a protective foam pouch, then wrapped in bubble wrap and foam prior to boxing. This minimizes movement and absorbs shock during transit. We are incorporating new techniques and making the process more eco-friendly everyday!
Recyclable Low-Density Packaging:
Carbon Neutral Shipment:
The shipping pollution of all your orders is neutralized. We direct part of the profits to protect essential forests, reforestation and carbon offsetting projects!
Proof of Progress:
We manage and track our humanitarian and environmental projects from beginning to end. When a project is complete, we provide a report along with photos of the children and community that have been impacted by your donation.
Completing the Order:
When you complete the order, you will receive the order confirmation with a tracking number. And the satisfaction of acting towards saving our lives, planet and future generations!
Handcrafted & made with love by WorldWeCan™
Why shop with us
100% of profits go to save the planet & humanity.
100% proven aid with reports, photos & locations.
Ethical, sustainable supply chain & global charity.
Free shipping on clothing orders over $75. Bundle & save!
Shipped in recycled packaging. 100% carbon neutral.
Top Notch Printing Quality
Trusted Printing Technology Partners
“The quality is excellent. Printing is also excellent.
I'm very pleased! You guys rock! More orders coming your way.”
Way better quality than expected! The art and clothing is really well made. And the print quality was great! Highly recommend.
I absolutely love these shirts! They are so soft and comfy. The print is fantastic! And for great humanitarian causes!
your purchase Saves our world
We typically need 2-7 days crafting period (order, print, cut, sew, ship) to create your item(s), with more than 90% of orders being created within 3 days. On average, it takes between 5 and 15 days to arrive to most destinations. For other cases, cv19 delays or distant locations, it takes between 15-30 days. We have over 99% of success rate and happy supporters! Don't worry, your order will always arrive!
Over 99% of our orders arrive perfectly. And we got you covered in every step:
1) Package Receipt: You are required to check all products and their packaging upon receipt. In particular, refuse delivery if the packaging and products are damaged, products are missing or if the packaging has been opened or repackaged. Any other anomaly due to the transport company must be inspected immediately by the user and reported on the transport/delivery document to the carrier and notified to us.
2) After Opening: In the rare event that you receive damaged, misprinted or incorrect goods, we will replace it, free of charge, for you! Please, contact us within 14 days of receipt. We will make sure to get a replacement shipped out to you as fast as possible! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
3) FAQs & Support: Check the Frequently Asked Questions for the most common questions and answers.
Yes, 100%! We manage and track projects from beginning to end. When a project is completed, we provide a report along with photos of the children, location and community that have been impacted by your donation. So you can be 100% sure of the humanitarian and ecological impact.
Yes, you can! You can donate directly to help causes so we can help causes and create humanitarian teams around the world. Creating local networks of professionals, organizations, NGOs and people for food supplies, water, restoring the ecosystem and saving our lives! You have 2 options to donate:
Donate from only 1$: Almost everyone can donate 1$ or 5$. This way everyone can participate to create the networks to save our planet and future! If 1, 10 or 100 million people donates 1$ or 2$ quickly, we can setup the local networks around the world to save humanity very fast!
Donate to Your Local Campaign: Donations support the creation of a local network in your city for food supplies, water, jobs, restoring the ecosystem and saving our lives and families. By donating to a local campaign, you ensure your city has its own local humanitarian network.
We can save the planet and humanity. But we can't do it alone... we need your help!
Here is how you can help the movement:
1) Share it with your friends and family:
Our future is at stake, we must act fast! Make sure to mention WorldWeCan.com on a conversation!
2) Share WorldWeCan on social media:
Share it on Twitter, on Instagram, on Facebook, on Tik Tok, on comments, websites, forums, universities, local communities, schools, at work, supermarkets, etc. (use the hashtag #worldwecan).
3) Shop humanitarian art & products:
Shop amazing art on quality products and support independent designers worldwide. Your purchase creates an incredible humanitarian impact! The causes we support save our planet, lives and future.
4) Donate to our Global Fund to create teams to save humanity:
You can donate directly to save corals, forests, oceans, children, people, bees, animals, the ecosystems and the food chain; help vital causes to save the planet and prevent the extinction of humanity!
5) Can children help?
Yes! Children can help sharing our website with friends, family and at school with class mates and teachers! Children can comment and share their most loved and funniest designs.
JOIN THE ACTION:
Our future depends of what we do today! Collective cooperation is crucial. Think in your family and your children. Take action! Together, we can do it! #worldwecan #savehumanity #savetheplanet