Humanitarian History Heroes | Premium 100% Organic Unisex T-Shirt that Supports Frontline Heroes!
You Save: 9,00€ (26%)
WorldWeCan™ Exclusive Limited Edition. Organic T-Shirt that Supports Frontline Heroes!
Support Frontline Heroes: this t-shirt raises awareness and supports the heroes that are on the frontline.
- Collective Impact: your purchase will combine with those of other supporters to create a multiplier effect and raise awareness to support our frontline heroes that are helping, rescuing and protecting children, mothers and fathers.
- Super soft, cozy and stylish - say hello to your new favorite t-shirt.
- Save Humanity & the Planet: your purchase contributes to key humanitarian & ecological causes to save our lives.
- Fantastic Art: by independent artists - dress different.
- High Quality: quality materials, iconic design.
- Durable: made to last, more valuable, sustainable.
Eco-Friendly: environmentally friendly production, GOTS organic certified.
- Eco-Friendly Inks: OEKO-Tex 100 certified.
- Better for your Skin: non-toxic materials, good for any skin.
- Ethically Made: supports fair wages, work conditions, FAIR WEAR certified.
- Create Jobs: support independent artists and jobs worldwide.
- Evolve: empower yourself, empower humanity.
Vegan & Cruelty Free: no animal cruelty, leather or skins, PETA approved vegan.
Virtually Zero Waste: our production is highly efficient and recycled.
- Sustainable: the consumption of our planet's resources is minimized.
- Limited Edition: limited, exclusive, only available online.
- Special: each piece is unique, one-of-a-kind, made to order.
- 100% Free of Child Labor: save the children, say no to child labor.
100% Sweatshop Free: our supply chain is 100% ethical.
- Weight: 6.3 ounces / y² | 180 grams / m²
- 100% organic, ring-spun combed cotton.
- Ring-spun cotton makes it softer, nicer than the cheap cotton that a lot of tees are made of.
- Pre-shrunk fabric (preventing shrinking).
- Set-in sleeve. Single-jersey.
- 1x1 rib at neck collar. Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Sleeve hem, bottom hem with wide double needle topstitch.
- The colors you see on the digital screen may not be 100% exact.
- 100% eco-certified water-based inks from OEKO-TEX®'s ECO PASSPORT.
- Inks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE). Sustainable and toxic free.
- More than 99% of our orders arrive perfectly. If the product is incorrect or defective, we will be happy to replace it for you.
How to Love & Care for Your Shirt:
Turn shirt inside out and wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Do not use fabric softeners, do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Do not iron decoration. If ironing is required, turn on low heat and iron on reverse side of print.
Wow factor with environmentally friendly packaging. Better for our health, better for our planet!
Carbon Neutral Shipment:
The shipping pollution of all your orders is neutralized because we direct part of the profits to protect essential forests, reforestation and carbon offsetting projects.
Proof of Progress:
We manage and track our humanitarian and environmental projects from beginning to end. When a project is complete, we provide a report along with photos of the children and community that have been impacted by your donation.
Completing the Order:
When you complete the order, you will receive the order confirmation with a tracking number. And the satisfaction of acting towards saving our lives, planet and future generations!
Find Your Size:
Measure the half chest and height of a t-shirt you own and choose the closest one on the table below!
Handcrafted & made with love by WorldWeCan™
Why shop with us
100% of profits go to save the planet & humanity.
100% proven aid with reports, photos & locations.
Ethical, sustainable supply chain & global charity.
Free shipping on clothing orders over $75. Bundle & save!
Shipped in recycled packaging. 100% carbon neutral.
Top Notch Printing Quality
Trusted Printing Technology Partners
I'm very pleased! You guys rock! More orders coming your way.”
your purchase Saves our world
1) Package Receipt: You are required to check all products and their packaging upon receipt. In particular, refuse delivery if the packaging and products are damaged, products are missing or if the packaging has been opened or repackaged. Any other anomaly due to the transport company must be inspected immediately by the user and reported on the transport/delivery document to the carrier and notified to us.
2) After Opening: In the rare event that you receive damaged, misprinted or incorrect goods, we will replace it, free of charge, for you! Please, contact us within 14 days of receipt. We will make sure to get a replacement shipped out to you as fast as possible! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
3) FAQs & Support: Check the Frequently Asked Questions for the most common questions and answers.
Donate from only 1$: Almost everyone can donate 1$ or 5$. This way everyone can participate to create the networks to save our planet and future! If 1, 10 or 100 million people donates 1$ or 2$ quickly, we can setup the local networks around the world to save humanity very fast!
Donate to Your Local Campaign: Donations support the creation of a local network in your city for food supplies, water, jobs, restoring the ecosystem and saving our lives and families. By donating to a local campaign, you ensure your city has its own local humanitarian network.
Here is how you can help the movement:
1) Share it with your friends and family:
Our future is at stake, we must act fast! Make sure to mention WorldWeCan.com on a conversation!
2) Share WorldWeCan on social media:
Share it on Twitter, on Instagram, on Facebook, on Tik Tok, on comments, websites, forums, universities, local communities, schools, at work, supermarkets, etc. (use the hashtag #worldwecan).
3) Shop humanitarian art & products:
Shop amazing art on quality products and support independent designers worldwide. Your purchase creates an incredible humanitarian impact! The causes we support save our planet, lives and future.
4) Donate to our Global Fund to create teams to save humanity:
You can donate directly to save corals, forests, oceans, children, people, bees, animals, the ecosystems and the food chain; help vital causes to save the planet and prevent the extinction of humanity!
5) Can children help?
Yes! Children can help sharing our website with friends, family and at school with class mates and teachers! Children can comment and share their most loved and funniest designs.
JOIN THE ACTION:
Our future depends of what we do today! Collective cooperation is crucial. Think in your family and your children. Take action! Together, we can do it! #worldwecan #savehumanity #savetheplanet